Company itself, or its parent company, or its General Partner, must be legally valid for more than 12 months from the date of its establishment to pursue a listing on the International Board. For a limited liability company that has altered into a corporation by converting the entirety of its original net book value of assets, the term for its business operations can be calculated as of the day the limited liability company was established.
Company must meet at least one of the following criteria:
- Applied for a patent through Patent Cooperation Treaty (PCT), and has been authorized in one of the following four countries: United States, European Union, Japan, and China.
- Did not apply for a patent through PCT, but has obtained patent licensing or trademark and copyright approval in at least two of the following countries: United States, European Union, Japan, and China.
- Published groundbreaking article(s) in journals specified by QHEE (Appendix 1), and has finished products based on principles in the article. Effectiveness and economic prospects have been proven or supported by corresponding research.
- Has pharmaceutical products (including medical devices, but not health products or food) that have received production approval from FDA, CE, PMDA or CFDA.
- Has formed pharmaceutical products (including medical devices but not health products or food) that have obtained at least one patent license in United States, European Union, or Japan, and has clinical approval from FDA, CE, PMDA or CFDA.
- Has received more than US $ 1 million government grant or has signed a formal cooperation agreement with a well-known corporation or its controlling subsidiaries from the same or similar industries and the corporation has an investment obligation of more than US $ 1 million according to the agreement.
The well-known corporation defined in this clause must meet at least one of the following three criteria:
a. Listed in the Fortune Global 500 for at least one year over the last three years
b. According to revenues in recent one year in the EU market, the US market or Japan market in the Bloomberg system, the company should have at least one of the following rankings
① top 50 in Level 1；
② top 20 in Level 2；
③ top 10 in Level 3：
④ top 3 in Level 4。
c. Publicly listed and its market value reached US $1 billion, calculated using closing price of any trading day over the last year
- Has been listed on the exchange (market) specified by Qianhai Equity Exchange.
- Financial Requirements
Companies must meet at least one of the criteria below：
a. Accumulated net profit no less than RMB 3 million in the last 12 months；
b. Cumulative operating income no less than RMB 20 million in the last 12 months or cumulative operating income no less than RMB 20 million in the last 24 months， with the growth rate over 30%；
c. Net assets no less than RMB 10 million, and operating income at more than RMB 5 million in the last 12 months.
Financial Requirements RMB Equivalents Net Income ≥ 3 million in last 12 months Revenue ≥20 million in last 12 months or Net Assets ≥ 10 million and ≥ 5 million in last 12 months
- Other requirements set by Qianhai Equity Exchange.